In order to support local churches, the following offer is made to the congregations of selected churches as detailed below:
|Church||Duration of offer||From (inclusive)||To (inclusive)|
|St James’ Church, Quedgeley||6 weeks||Sunday 6 November 2016||Saturday 17 December 2016|
- A proportion (up to 50%) of the profits of any accepted tasks for computer work will be donated to the recipient church.
- Example tasks are consultancy, repairs, advice, bespoke development including websites and training.
- Applicable tasks will be those accepted by us within the dates above but not necessarily completed within those dates.
- Profits will be calculated after the exclusion of any call-out charges and expenditure (eg costs of purchases).
- This offer may not be used with any other offer.
- This offer maybe withdrawn or repeated at any time at our sole discretion.
Examples of our Work
Spera Computer Consultancy has had a lot of involvement with churches and church music over the years.
We wrote the first website for St James’ Church in Quedgeley. We also wrote the Church Choir websites for Eastington Parish Church Choir and the Longney and Elmore Church Choir.
We were also jointly in charge of running the RSCM Gloucestershire Area Awards System for examining church choristers and now, we run the annual Ride+Stride Event for the Gloucestershire Historic Churches Trust and advise on IT matters and data processing.